This is the perfect moment to offer to yourself a creative craft experience. Enjoy making things for fun, rather than just for productivity. You don’t have to be perfect at something to enjoy it!
Would you like to make your own stylish and simple crochet garments and accessories? With ArteSana you will learn to crochet, step by step, unique pieces with natural materials.
In this session of “Slow Crochet Classes”, Verónica will teach you step by step the basics:
- how to choose the right crochet for your project
- how to learn the classic stitches and different crochet techniques
- how to read a pattern and understand the graphics and terminologies
- how to use the right yarn
- how to create your crochet mood board
- how to combine colours and textures
- how to achieve unique results that are full of character and personality
- how to create textures that mimic knitwear textures
- how to make beautiful handmade gifts, winter & summer accessories and more!
Veronica will guide you through her tricks and techniques and will also share with you, her references in the world of crochet (books, best crochet brands and her favourite crochet designers for inspiration).
Have fun creating while learning the stitches you need to make your own modern crochet pieces.
Start a journey full of creativity and finally make those clothes or accessories that you have been dreaming of.
You fix the date and time.
Min 4 – max 6.
THE WORKSHOP WORKS LIKE THIS:
- Multilingual (EN, FR, IT, SP)
- You choose the date and time.
- I come to your place.
- Crochet tools and materials included for the introduction class.
- Three classes of two-hours workshop.
- Quality over quantity (a small group – 6 participants maximum).
- Slow design approach.
- Learning a technical and creative know-how.
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- A creative time between friends, neighbours and/or colleagues afterwork.
- PDF explanations
Offer this workshop as a gift.
Book your class and enjoy an unique experience.
Left-handed and kids are welcome.
If you would like to know more about this event and book a date, please fill in the form and we will back to you very soon.
She transform her passion in her job: she loves sharing her jewellery work and teaching handicrafts.
Verónica organises crochet and jewellery workshops for adults and kids. Since 2015, she has been teaching to private groups, public organisations, cultural centres, social projects and companies.
Verónica loves to take the time and prepare the classes specially for you. Always with care and with the perfect touch that adapt to your needs. At ArteSana you will learn a handicraft technique (crochet or jewellery) in a simple and easy manner at your rhythm, creating beautiful and handmade accessories with your own hands.
Attention of detail, slow design, local, sustainability, natural materials, sense of contact, passion of artisan work, transmission, are the words that characterise ArteSana.